What is one of the biggest investments that you can make? Your home. If you own a home, you want to be sure that the investment is protected in case of fire and other events. Sutherin Insurance can help you find a home insurance policy that will cover your home and your belongings. Whether it is a weather related event or something like a fire, your home is a big purchase and if you are faced with having to replace or repair your home without insurance, you may find it financially impossible.
That is why you want to be sure that you get a homeowner’s insurance policy. This protection can ensure that if something happens, you can take care of replacing belongings, repairing your home or even replacing your home entirely.
- A typical homeowner’s insurance policy has certain types of coverage. These include:
- Coverage for your home and other buildings : This pays for damage or loss of your home, and any buildings or structures on your property.
- Personal Property Coverage : This type of coverage will cover damage, loss, or theft of your clothing, appliances, furniture, and other belongings.
- Liability Coverage : This protects you from having to pay financial judgements or lawsuits if you are legally responsible for someone else’s injury or property damage.
- Medical Payments : If someone is hurt on your property, you are responsible for their medical costs and this coverage will take care of these expenses.
- Loss of Use Coverage : If your home is too damaged to live in, then this insurance can help pay for living expenses during this time.
- Add-ons or umbrella policies can offer you additional coverage to ensure that your homeowner’s insurance policy is customized to your particular needs. Additional coverage options include:
- Personal Property Endorsement : If you own high-value jewelry, art, etc., it may be necessary to get additional coverage for those pieces to ensure that they are properly covered in case of theft, damage, or loss.
- Secondary Residence Endorsement : If you have a vacation home in addition to your main home, you want to be sure that you get a secondary residence policy to keep it protected as well.
- Identity Theft Coverage : If your identity is stolen and the expenses add up due to this, this type of coverage can ensure that your financial losses are kept to a minimum.
- Whether you have a small home or a large home, you want to have a homeowner’s insurance policy that will protect your huge investment. That is why you want to contact Sutherin Insurance to be sure that your home and structures are protected. Give them a call today.
- Condominium Owners Insurance
- Tenant (Renters) Insurance